[Groff] Re: finally some grohtml patches

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Groff] Re: finally some grohtml patches
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:38:47 +0100

Hi Werner,

thanks for the patches. I've applied them to my copy of groff.  Thanks
for the bug fixes.. Yes the groff_char.man does look horrible. I was
using an older copy of groff_char.man which looked rather good :-). I
believe the problem with the new groff_char.man is that grohtml is
forgetting to end a table thus the remainder of the charset is
constrained into 10% of the width. This should be an easy fix, I
hope..

I will also check the other man commands you mention.

> Use the new .output request (you've apparently missed its announcement
> on the list).

Also thank you for reminding me about the .output request. I guess I
can also issue/call the routines from troff (internally).  I think I
was consumed with marking when this was announced..

Gaius