Re: [Groff] meta macro package

From: David Given
Subject: Re: [Groff] meta macro package
Date: 12 Jul 2002 22:52:31 +0100

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 22:00, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
[...]
> grohtml is still under construction; right now Gaius is working on a
> new set of patches to improve tables.  Since the CVS is down
> currently, I can't apply patches.  Please download the current
> development version of groff a few days and test your macros.  It is
> easily possible that you find new bugs...

Well, the ask-for-help-and-find-the-bug effect kicked in on cue and I
got it all working; I didn't know about trace.tmac, though, which will
come in extremely handy.

Anyway, so I finally have an actual working version of the meta macro
package on my web site at http://www.cowlark.com/meta.html! Yay!

Unrelated question: when I set the paper size with .pl and .ll and
friends, how do I tell grodvi and grops to generate the correct paper
sizes rather than the rather indeterminate size it's generating at the
moment?

--
[insert signature here]