[Groff] Re: Grog fails to guess mm document

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: [Groff] Re: Grog fails to guess mm document
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:46:08 +0200

Bernd Warken <address@hidden> wrote:

BW> On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 06:03:59PM +0200, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
>>
>> Grog suggests "groff <document>" for this instead of "groff -mm
>> <document>" which means that groffer fails to display it.
>>
>> I have groff 1.17.2-15 installed.
>>
BW> Please switch to the actual groff developer version.  grog has been
BW> worked on.  Maybe it could do now.  groffer will need the actual groff
BW> anyway.

Well, I feel uneasy about installing as important a package as
groff from source. I think I'll just wait for the Debian
maintainer to include a recent enough version in unstable. The
version there is currently 1.17.2-17 which probably wouldn't
help me (?)

BW> If the CVS does not work you could try the ftp site.

I actually looked this morning and all files had been removed
from the ftp archive at ffii.org.

Regards,

Morten

--
New Yorker cartoon caption: "You have the right to remain silent. Anything
you say may be used against you in a court of law, newspapers, periodicals,