Re: [Groff] CVS/FTP?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] CVS/FTP?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:02:48 +0100

Hi Colin,

> Has something bad happened to the CVS/FTP server? It rejects anonymous
> CVS access, and the /pub/groff directory doesn't exist via FTP ...

I posted the same question to the list earlier today, but it bounced.

    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ffii.org.  I'm afraid I wasn't
    able to deliver your message to the following addresses.  This is a
    permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

    <address@hidden>:

So I told Werner directly by address@hidden

Since the list is working again, I guess people somewhere are on to it.

Cheers,

Ralph.