[Groff] UTP: Possible other macros

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: [Groff] UTP: Possible other macros
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:47:57 -0500

Jon,
        A nice to have set of macros would be the
ones for putting in notes.  They don't have to be
as fancy as those listed in Chapter 17 (or was that
Chapter 18?)  Possibly, just the personal notes macros
would be all that would be needed.
        I'm thinking that this might be a good way
to flag errors in content, and in the future, should
folks decide to update chapters, it would be a good
way to flag areas that are outdated and need updated.
Again, this isn't critial, just a nice to have item.

        As an aside, I've not encountered any errors
caused by the UTP macros.

Respectfully
Michael Hobgood