Re: [Groff] [UTP] Chapter 17 is finished

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] [UTP] Chapter 17 is finished
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:01:10 -0400

Michael Hobgood wrote:

> I just sent Larry, the finished copy of Chapter 17.
> It is marked up using the UTP macros and some crude,
> custom work of mine to simulate the original display.

Chapter 17 and Chapter 5 are now marked up & on the web site.

        http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/

I did a little hackery on Chapter 5 to get some of the output
examples looking right. If I didn't screw up completely, the
code should automatically adjust to changes in line length.
Feel free to tell me how uggggly it is. :-)

BTW, I've not been worrying about making the output examples
look like they came from nroff. If we decide to go in that
direction, we can push the font changes into the utp.mac
files anyway (that's what macros are for, right?).

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the