Re: [Groff] UTP markup

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP markup
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

I clicked on "docs" and then "View Documentation" but I don't
go anywhere -- just keep getting the same screen over and over,
no doc content.  Am I missing something obvious?

BTW, I don't know if this is of interest, but the Caldera doc
is on the web at:
   http://docsrv.caldera.com:8457/en/Navpages/index.html
The whole doc set -- including a lot of the HOWTO's -- is
searchable so it can be kind of handy.  But a search for
"groff" doesn't find this main guide.

I may just groff the individual chapters for my own use.  At
least I could get the me reference which would get me started.

meg