Re: [Groff] UTP Macros

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP Macros
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 06:54:35 -0400

Larry Kollar wrote:

> > I expect Larry will have the macros and write up available on his site
> > soon if they're not already there.
>
> They are now up & available at:
>
>       http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/utp.tar.gz

But, as Michael Hobgood pointed out, I uploaded them in
ASCII mode. (I guess that catches every FTP user sooner
or later.)

I've just re-sent the tar file, it should be OK now.

[BTW, I'm marking up chapter 5, the ms macros.]

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the