[Groff] UTP Macros

From: Jon Snader
Subject: [Groff] UTP Macros
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:27:14 -0400

This morning I emailed Larry Kollar the UTP macros and a brief write up
of how to use them.  As you may recall, my original intent was to mark
up one of the chapters, but I decided that a write up that used all of
the macros made more sense.  That way you can see how they were used
in the source, and what they look like when typeset.

I didn't implement the same chapter page style as the original UTP.  I can do
that if people feel that we should keep the same style as much as possible.
Also, I haven't yet implemented the SS and SE macros that draw the
``screen boxes'' with rounded corners.  I will do that shortly.  In the
mean time, I aliased SS to B1 and SE to B2.

Please let me know via the list if something is broken, should work in
some other manner, or if you think the style should be changed.  I
consider the macros still a work in progress.

I expect Larry will have the macros and write up available on his site
soon if they're not already there.

Jon Snader