[Groff] Silly question? TrueType fonts

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] Silly question? TrueType fonts
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:52:10 -0400

I checked the archives & nothing jumped out at me....

Is it possible to add TrueType fonts to groff? Specifically,
I've been using Verdana for quick reference guides at work &
and wanted to see what groff could do with it.

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the