[Groff] groff documentation?

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: [Groff] groff documentation?
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.  I'm new to the list -- I hope it's okay if I open
a new (and very mundane) subject...

I've been troff'ing for years but am new to groff.  Any
suggestions about doc to read for getting started fast?  I
did find the groff guide online and the man pages and I'm
sure I can figure it out.  I would love to have a printed
reference summary of the macros if there is such a thing,
and I'm quite willing to buy a book.

Any pointers much appreciated.  And if there are any known
outages in the groff documentation, I do have a bit of time
on my hand so maybe I can help.

Thanks all,
Meg McRoberts
address@hidden