Re: [Groff] Better OCR for UTP Transcription Project

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Better OCR for UTP Transcription Project
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:06:15 -0400

Stewart Russell wrote:

> [or, oh no, Stewart's banging on aboot djvu again]
>
> I've just noticed that djvuzone.org's Any2DjVu server does OCR. It
> returns a djvu file with an embedded text chunk that can be accessed
> using djvutext.

I've added it (and an updated who-has-what) to the web page.
(Which is http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/  if you're just
joining us.)

Thunderstorms have kept the computer mostly shut off for the
past couple of days, which has allowed me to catch up on sleep
for a change, but that may explain where I've been.

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the