Re: [Groff] UTP Transcription Project

From: Stewart Russell
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP Transcription Project
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:23:37 -0400

Larry Kollar wrote:

Here's who's taking what so far:

ch00 (Preface) - Stewart Russell
ch01 (From Typewriters to Word Processors) - Stewart Russell
ch02 (UNIX Fundamentals) - Stewart Russell

sent to Larry under separate cover.

Things will go much easier
if we all start each sentence at the beginning of a new line

ah, my output is pretty much straight from OmniPage, with some trivial corrections. Haven't looked at it for months, and don't have time to do extra keying now.

Some public-spirited sould should get the Vividata OCRShop 30-day trial, and bang the rest of the text through that. Unless you're a demon keyboarder, proof correction from OCR is often quicker than typing.

 Stewart