Re: [Groff] documentation on macro writing

From: Stewart Russell
Subject: Re: [Groff] documentation on macro writing
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:28:23 -0400

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I still have this PDF file (about 23MByte).

it might be worth offering it to ORA, as it's a much smaller download than their huge single-page PDFs.

DocMorph (http://docmorph.nlm.nih.gov/docmorph/)

seems to be broken at the moment. Can anyone get it to work? User registration is required, btw.

Can you try to contact those people?

I have resubscribed to bookpeople, and will ask.

I once tried the `clara'
package, but it was too cryptic to use for me...

Vividata OCRShop, US$99 for personal use, is the only Unix OCR package that actually works. Too bad the linux version can only produce plain text; the HTML output from recent Omnipage engines is useful for working out context.

 Stewart