RE: [groff] PDF problems - see attached file

From: James Deri
Subject: RE: [groff] PDF problems - see attached file
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:09:06 +0100

One difference I note, is that the font encoding changes on the 2nd page on
the pdf produced by gs 7.x (it does not happen with gs 6.51).

To see what I mean, use 'acroread' on the pdf, look at File->Document
Info->Font (note "Custom" encoding). Now page down to page 2 and repeat, a
2nd font is used this time with "Standard" encoding. The .ps file, produced
by 'grops' only has one font defined/encoded.

Cheers

Deri

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only.
Information contained in this message may be subject to legal,
professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other
legal rules. This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other
person without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message or any part of it.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
telephone (+44-20-7002-4000) and destroy the original message.

We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail messages passing through our
network.