Re: [Groff] Marginal Annotations

From: P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Marginal Annotations
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 11:54:34 -0500

At 09:59 a.m. 07/05/2002 -0400, Robert D. Goulding wrote:
Some time ago, someone posted to this list a very useful macro for placing
annotations in the margin (which I've attached at the end).  I've tried
this with -ms, and it seems to increase the gap between paragraphs when
used like this:

The code as posted lacks a definition for margin-di (this macro apparently should restore previous margin settings). Do you have a definition for it in your macro files?