Re: [Groff] graphviz - something you may also add in troff.org

From: Bernd Salbrechter
Subject: Re: [Groff] graphviz - something you may also add in troff.org
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:43:10 +0200

Hi Ralph,

> > I have looked at this graph visualization package (noes and edges) and

> > http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/
>
> This is dot, dotty, etc.?  Yes, I agree they need adding to

Yes. Look like they have changed the name of the package some time ago.

> http://troff.org/prog.html  dot's already in the `To Do' list for that
> page so I'll put them in one day -- I've been a bit swamped recently.

Sorry I have misinterpreted the first line of your TODO list.

BTW. Have you any information about a preprocessor
  "G3 - A Language for Typesetting Three Dimensional Graphics".
I only have a Paper copy of an article from the UKUUG summer 90 - London,
9-13 July. The authors are: Andrei G. Yaneff and Trevor I. Fenner and
"Department of computer Science, Birkbeck College, University of London"
as Organization.

Regards

Bernd