Re: [Groff] Using new font - Please HELP!

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Using new font - Please HELP!
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:48:30 +0200 (CEST)

> I am using TROFF [...]
>
> 1) How do i generate the width table and other related font describing
> files?

No idea.  If you want to use GNU troff, have a look into the afmtodit
man page.

> 2) How would i make TROFF aware of this new font so that i can
> access this new font in my report using .ft command in TROFF?

It should be sufficient to put the created font description file into
the same directory as the others.  I think GNU troff behaves
similarly to AT&T troff here.

In general I suggest to change to GNU troff which is still supported
(contrary to AT&T troff).