[Groff] Document fixes to mom

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: [Groff] Document fixes to mom
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:06:00 -0500

Hi.

Werner and a number of other people have very kindly pointed out some
errors in the html coding of the docs for mom, the macro set whose
initial release I announced a couple of days ago.

I've posted a patch for the documentation at mom's homepage:

    http://www.ncf.ca/~df191/mom.html

Furthermore, I've incorporated the corrections into the mom tarball
available on the same page.  If you haven't already downloaded mom-1.1,
you can do so without having to worry about patching the docs.

The reactions to mom so far have been very positive, but I really need
comments, criticisms, bug reports and suggestions.  Any and all are
welcome.

--
PTPi
Peter Schaffter

A confirmed GNU/Linuxer. Sorry, I don't do Windows.