Re: [Groff] doc/groff.texinfo fix

From: P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] doc/groff.texinfo fix
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:33:25 -0500

At 03:08 p.m. 12/03/2002 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> I have attached a small patch to groff.texinfo that allows the
> document to be generated both as a set of info files and as an html
> document.

Thanks.  I'll eventually include your fixes; currently, there are some
other problems with the latest texinfo version (4.1), so please be
patient.

I will wait. This will give me time to fix up that patch even, it works as a hack but I know I can do better after I finish reading texinfo's manual... :)

--
Alejandro López-Valencia
http://dradul.tripod.com/