Re: [Groff] [off] micro-typography

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Re: [Groff] [off] micro-typography
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:36:11 +0100

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:51:19PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> dc probably won't be able to handle sockets anyway. We have to discount
> languages that can only deal with interactive use on a tty.
true ;-)

> But if the interpreter is in the middle of a loop waiting for some
> information on stdin, it will also see what is protocol and what is
> code.
I apologize; I didn't understand what you say while anwsering to you.
I thought you wanted to write to stdin of the interpreter a concatenation
of the troff-oriented macros and of the pieces of script found in the
input file. In fact you want to write to stdin OF THE PROGRAM written
in a language capable of evaluating itself the pieces of script.
OK, that's fine.

--
'\   (define Thomas_Baruchel
  \    ((lambda (k) (k k))