Re: [Groff] [off] micro-typography

From: Stewart C. Russell
Subject: Re: [Groff] [off] micro-typography
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 08:57:51 +0000

Thomas Baruchel wrote:

> If you are interested, there also is a fascinating article called
> "picojustificatio". You will find it with Google by looking with:
> picojustification gonzo postscript
> (gonzo is the author or something like it)

Ahh, Don Lancaster. Barking mad, but it's okay -- he's our kind of mad.

Article linked from here:

 http://www.tinaja.com/acrob01.html

It lives here:

 http://www.tinaja.com/glib/picojust.pdf

And talks about:

http://www.tinaja.com/psutils/gonzo.ps

Which contains routines everyone has wanted to write, but never had the
time -- including the smooth spline from points that you were after,
Ted.

--
Stewart C. Russell CEng MBCS    Senior Analyst Programmer
address@hidden  Collins Dictionaries