[Groff] Re: grohtml related patches

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: grohtml related patches
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:56:33 +0100 (CET)

> Also I've set the t register to false and n register to 1 when we
> are performing the raw html pass.  Which finally transforms TEX into
> TeX in pic.ms :-)

I'm not really happy about this part of the patch.  IMHO it isn't
necessary; adding `.nroff' to tmac.html should be sufficient (and I
will do this right now instead of applying this patch snippet --
please test).  What do you think?  In general, do you believe that it
is possible to get rid of the `is_html' switch in input.cc?  It is the
only device-dependent part in this file -- if such a flag is really
necessary, I would prefer to have a request like `.html' which sets
the flag instead of hard-coding it.