Re: [Groff] How to embed PS char into groff input

From: Amitava Dutta
Subject: Re: [Groff] How to embed PS char into groff input
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:40:22 -0500

Thanks to all, esp Ted and Tadziu for the help.

I had been following Ted's original example
and it is working fine.
Now I have a set of input which requires
the mm macro (groff -mm) and when I use
this macro, I get error
    warning: numeric expression expected (got a special character)

How do I modify the character definition to survive the macro ?

Thanks
Amitava