[Groff] (no subject)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:15:29 +0100 (CET)

>    + added HTML-TL in www.tmac which generates title tags with
>      the following textual line. [Used for search engine fodder]
>      Thus you can have graphic heading and a hidden textual title.
>      See how Ralph's troff.org site may be encoded at the end of this
>      message.
>
>    + added UL-BEGIN, UL-END, LI macros in www.tmac which allow
>      unordered lists to be constructed.

I've revised www.tmac -- doing this I found some problems which I ask
you to fix.

  . You use the macros `.B1', `.B2', and address@hidden' which are specific
    to ms.  Since www.tmac should work with all macro packages, this
    should be replaced with generic stuff.

  . Please check whether my renaming of internal macros and registers
    (all lowercase, starting with `www-') is OK.

  . I also ask for checking the documentation comments.

  . Is `.HTML-TAG' an internal macro to be used in www.tmac only?

Another thing which is still missing in grohtml.man is a complete
listing and documentation of all html tags like the new `.html-tl'.