Re: [Groff] First Draft of troff.org.

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Groff] First Draft of troff.org.
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:59:35 +1100

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 05:46, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got the troff.org domain name (it became free a few months ago)
> and have a draft set of content for its web site visible at
>
>     http://www.inputplus.co.uk/troff/
>
> The intention is to be a resource for all things troff-related.
>
> All comments welcome.  There's still a lot labelled `to do'.  But I'd
> welcome anything that lengthens that list, like details of more books
> on troff, etc.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ralph.

Hi Ralph,

A book to add to your reference is
Typesetting Tables on the Unix System
by Mary McNabb and Henry McGilton
ISBN 0-9626289-0-5
Published by Trilithon Press

This book is probably the best I have ever found on the tbl command.

It appears to still be available on back order from amazon.com
>From their Web site:-
"Availability: This title usually ships within 1 to 3 months. Please note
that special order titles occasionally go out of print, or publishers run out
of stock. These hard-to-find titles are not discounted and are subject to an
additional charge of $1.99 per book due to the extra cost of ordering them.
We will notify you within 2-3 weeks if we have trouble obtaining this title"

Regards,

Graham Smith