[Groff] Re: output command F

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Groff] Re: output command F
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:51:54 +0000

Hi Werner,

> This is something needed for grohtml.  Gaius, do you still need this
> command?

no longer needed. It was used in the old grohtml for emitting images
with names associated with corresponding source filenames.

btw. I no longer need .image, .begin or .end in troff (I'll send you
a patch once you've fixed your hardware.., I'm having similar fun
trying to get debian, X and a dell inspiron working together :-)

Gaius