Re: [Groff] grohtml patches and color patches

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml patches and color patches
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 20:24:09 +0200 (CEST)

> here are some bug fixes to grohtml and the color patches for
> groff. The fixes to grohtml include: image cropping, arcs and line
> max/min fixed; inline equations are fixed and all images are now
> pnmcrop'ed.

I've applied them all.

> Lesters paper,
> "Basis for the g factor", now appears perfect I believe.

But there is still a bug in pic.ms :-)

Below figure 16-1, the syntax for the `for' statement appears as

  for variable = expr1 to expr2
                                [by [*]expr3] do X body X

instead of

  for variable = expr1 to expr2 [by [*]expr3] do X body X

And there are still *a lot* of bugs in groff(7) which I have already
reported to this list.