Re: [Groff] color question: numbers and grohtml fixes

From: Bradley . Duncan
Subject: Re: [Groff] color question: numbers and grohtml fixes
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:44:09 -0400

the nfs mount is complete

the apps domain directory /aleph is exported and db is mounted from /appnfs

                    Gaius Mulley

                    <address@hidden        To:     address@hidden

                    c.uk>                cc:     address@hidden,
                    Sent by:             address@hidden

                    address@hidden        Subject:     Re: [Groff] color
question: numbers
                    fii.org              and grohtml fixes

                    10/01/01

                    06:22 PM

Werner writes:

> > Nevertheless, I would increase the granularity, using values
> > between 0..65535 -- maybe calling it `f' for `fixed float'?

ok I've applied this change to my development copy of groff.

BTW thanks for the newsgroup post (a most informative bug report).
I've fixed some image clipping bugs - the limits of
arcs are now computed correctly and line limits are fixed.

I'm in the middle of fixing inline images (eqn), when these
are done I'll post the patches. Then I can look at the man
page bugs.. hopefully the ugly stuff can be fixed with a html-tag .ip
request - but I'm guessing as I've not yet explored the problem :-)

Gaius