[Groff] new bug in grohtml

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] new bug in grohtml
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:43:36 +0200 (CEST)

I think I've found a bug in grohtml which I haven't reported before
(or which is a new bug): Look at Figure 9-1 of the converted pic.ms;
the line below the image caption starting with `The at statement...'
is centered which is wrong.

    Werner

PS: Your typewrite font fix works fine, and only one visible bug
    (besides the crop problem) remains:  A `\' at the end of a line
    within a .DS/.DE environment (see below figure 16.1).