Re: [Groff] asking for help

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] asking for help
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:15:53 +0100

Hi Werner,

> Indeed, this works!  Thanks a lot.  In German we say: `Den Wald nicht
> vor lauter Bäumen sehen.' -- I really was too fixed on the strange
> error message instead of checking the basics.

I've been in exactly the same spot.  strace was showing a very strange
errno and I went off to read the kernel source :-)  Then the strace
source.  Then I ignored it and found the problem in the application.

(My school-boy German yields `The something not for something tree
seen'.  I can guess wood.  What's `lauter'?)

Ralph.