[Groff] I need help again - couldn't find the problem with EQ

From: emammendes
Subject: [Groff] I need help again - couldn't find the problem with EQ
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:07:52 -0500

Hello

As I said in my previous emails, I haven't  run troff (groff) for more than
ten years. Thanks to the list I found out about
grog and therefore managed to issue the right groff command.

Ok.  Some of the files still shows some errors.  One has a problem with EQ.
(nested error).  I checked the file but I couldn't
find an EQ without an EN. I need to sort out that but unfortunately I don't
know how.  If someone is interested in helping me I can
send the file.

Another error is : Error near line 209, file "chap6.trf"
 context is:
        frame invis left solid bot solid  >>> ht <<<  2.5 wid 4.25

I have no idea what is wrong here.

Many many thanks

Eduardo

NetZero Platinum