Re: [Groff] Problems with unwanted unicode.

From: Radek Hnilica
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problems with unwanted unicode.
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:00:18 +0200

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 05:46:58PM +0200, Radek Hnilica wrote:

> > > I'm using groff version 1.17 form Debian/GNU Linux Woody.  Yes there
> >   is support for Japanese in font/devnippon there.
> >
> > I currently can't remember how Japanese support is activated.  I
> > assume you have to say -Tnippon, right?
>
> Yes, but I newer try it.  I also dont know what is the device nippon output
> format.  I hope it is like a tty.  But heve no experience with it.

Now I know.  I was looking only in original groff source code and thus do not
found anything wrong.

Now I load debianized source and while looking at it I realize that there is
support for japanese.  And this support using unicode breaks my latin2. :(

--
Radek Hnilica <Radek at Balga dot CZ>
http://www.balga.cz/hnilica

                                                Turkish proverb