[Groff] Problems with unwanted unicode.

From: Radek Hnilica
Subject: [Groff] Problems with unwanted unicode.
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:23:25 +0200

        Hello,

I am playing with groff.  But I need ISO Latin 2 characters
in postscript output.  I created devpsil2 device which works
to some point.  If I use characters with diacritics these
are processed well and displayed only if not two or more
of them are one after ather.  My english is not wery well.
I explain it :
if ascii character is A and character with diacritics
(from Latin 2 char set) is D then sequence AADADA goes well.
but if there are AADDA then the two DD transform to one unicode
character and link G or N font which I think is nippon charset.

How to disable this functionality in groff to see well formated
Latin 2 Postscript?

Thanks for your answer.
--
Radek Hnilica <Radek at Balga dot CZ>