[Groff] FW: Re: Joe Ossanna (fwd)

From: Ted Harding
Subject: [Groff] FW: Re: Joe Ossanna (fwd)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:58:28 +0100 (BST)

Folks,

I have just had the following response from Dennis Ritchie,
to whom my query found its way.

Many thanks to Andy Koenig for passing it on in the first place,
and to all the rest of you who contributed.

I think the following would read well as a formal obituary notice,
and I'm most grateful to Dennis Ritchie for his trouble.

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

-----FW: <address@hidden>-----