Re: [Groff] Splitting groff(7)

From: G Hasse
Subject: Re: [Groff] Splitting groff(7)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:13:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Larry Kollar wrote:

> Kdehelp is (IMO) the only way to read info.  It also does a nice
> job with man pages, automatically making links to other manpages
> and placing a table of contents at the bottom of the page.

Ähmmm.... We are running Unix... If the system you are
administrating are 400 km away... ?????

GH

Göran Hasse            email: address@hidden     Tel: +46 8 694 92 70
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se    Fax: +46 8 442 05 91
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN