Re: [Groff] Re: A TeX like paragraph formatter: I managed it; try it !!!

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: A TeX like paragraph formatter: I managed it; try it !!! [bug fixed]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 20:21:04 +0200

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 08:06:04AM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> It still gives ugly output (both with -Tps and -Tlatin1; the latter
> produces seems to be really buggy).  Please tell us *exactly* how you
> call groff, which version you use, and send an example of how it

Really I only use:
groff test > test.ps

I tried it with two versions:
GNU troffversion 1.11a-7 (debian)
GNU troff version 1.16.1

> should look like with -Tlatin1.  Maybe you've added some special
> things in your .troffrc?

Never touched to it ;-)
Anyway I tried:
groff -C test > test.ps
troff -R test | gropf > test.ps

with no change

--
        ,--._
     //   \    ( ,,  ,, ''   `)    Thomas Baruchel
   //        ~.   `._,,   ,'  <address@hidden>
                   \  \                 Brest
                  _/ _/