Re: [Groff] Problem with Print Command (Groff) in TKGnats

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem with Print Command (Groff) in TKGnats
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:54:06 +0100

Hi,

> I have installed Gnats 3.113 on the Unix Sun machine and Tkgnats on
> the clients windows machine.  I 've tried to print a Problem Report
> with TKgnats program, i became this Stack Trace for Error:
>
>  couldn't execute "groff": no such file or directory
>      while executing
>  "open "|groff -t -T$Print(Format) $TkGnats(MsMacroSet) |

Looks like groff couldn't be found using the PATH the program was
running with.  Is it installed on your Sun machine?

Can Tkgnats be configured to use troff, which may be present, instead
of GNU troff's groff?

The Gnats/Tkgnats people can probably tell you more about Tkgnats
requirements.

Hope this helps a little,

Ralph.