Re: [Groff] bugs in grohtml

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] bugs in grohtml
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 00:35:09 +0200 (CEST)

> yes I'm still working on the cropping. I believe I've fixed the x
> limits but the y coordinates are incorrect. There is also a bug on
> inline characters like an integral sign in which pre-grohtml creates
> an image greater than the char.

Not always.  If you process pic.ms as described in another mail, have
a look at Fig. 12-1: The left side is cropped incorrectly.

Another bug is Fig. 10-4: This picture is completely black (it should
show two boxes connected with doubled arrows).

> [about #define DEFAULT_VERTICAL_OFFSET]
>
> I wonder whether it is a function of `gs' or grops ? Do you know
> per-chance ?

No idea, sorry.  The only device driver which I understand (yet) is
grotty.  Additionally, my PostScript knowledge is very limited.