Re: [Groff] geqn problem?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] geqn problem?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:08:45 +0200 (CEST)

> Apparently the system-installed -ms macros aren't quite compatible
> with groff.

They should work if you use the -C switch in groff to enter
compatilibity mode.  If problems occur please report them to me and
I'll try to fix them.

> I've been hunting through the documentation and the configure
> script, but so far I don't see how to turn that off.  Do you know?

  ./configure
  tmac_wrap="" make
  make install

Please test this.  If it works, I'll add it to the PROBLEMS file
(until a good soul fixes the configure script).