[Groff] Re: Groff help, please

From: Kees Zeelenberg
Subject: [Groff] Re: Groff help, please
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 00:15:31 +0200

The default installation directory is C:\Progra~1\Groff . Groff should work
when installed in
this directory.
If you install in another directory, you should indeed set several environment
variables. I
have never tried this myself. What may go wrong is that you should use forward
slashes or
double backward slashes instead of single backward slashes. Also I think that
you should not
only use the -F option (or set GROFF_FONT_PATH to d:/programs/groff/font), but
also the -M
option (or set GROFF_TMAC_PATH to d:/programs/groff/tmac).
If you use the cygwin-version of groff, you could also try
/cygdrive/d/programs/....
Please let me know whether this does or does not work.

Hope this helps.

Kees Zeelenberg