[Groff] Patch to fix heading pre-space problem in MM macros

From: Rick Richardson
Subject: [Groff] Patch to fix heading pre-space problem in MM macros
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 07:12:23 -0600

The MM macro package is confused about what units the Hps1 and Hps2
registers (which control heading pre-space) are in (v or u).  Attached
is my unofficial fix for the problem.

This makes MM documents look normal again. Where "again" is defined
as what they looked like before 1997 or so.

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson  address@hidden      http://home.mn.rr.com/richardsons/
Twins Cities traffic animations are at http://members.nbci.com/tctraffic/#1

"My, my, I'm late for my bridge club."  "Gee, mom, isn't that bridge
built yet?"  "No, son, and it won't be until both sides of the big ditch
can press the same button at the same time."  -The Firesign Theater