[Groff] [macros -mm] size of the page header

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: [Groff] [macros -mm] size of the page header
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:04:24 +0100

Brest, le dimanche 21 janvier

Hi,

I use the -mm macros with:
.PH '''text'
(right-justify 'text')

But I see that the output is not exactly what I want:

      |                           text         |
      |     this is a test paragraph with a    |
      |     full justification.  As you can    |
      |     see, the page header is not ex-    |
      |     actly  aligned  with  the right    |
      |     border of my paragraph.            |

I mean that if I have 72pt between the right border of the page and the end of
a line in a paragraph, the word 'text' isn't exactly at 72pt from the right
border of the page (but ~18pt more: 90pt from this border).
What can I do, if I want the header to be aligned with my paragraph ?

--
        ,--._
     //   \    ( ,,  ,, ''   `)    Thomas Baruchel
   //        ~.   `._,,   ,'  <address@hidden>
                   \  \                 Brest
                  _/ _/