Re: [Groff] Is there a way to make PDF with table of contents (and links

From: Kees Zeelenberg
Subject: Re: [Groff] Is there a way to make PDF with table of contents (and links) ?
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:03:11 +0100

You can do this by including pdfmark statements in the postscript file, e.g. by
using the groff
special \X'ps ... '
For pdfmark see:
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/acrosdk/DOCS/pdfmark.pdf
http://www.pdflib.com/pdfmark/pdfmark_primer.pdf
For the ms macros I have developed supplementary macros that generate bookmarks
(the table of
contents at the left of the document); see the macros tmac.pdfref and
tmac.spdfref in
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/mingw32/porters/Zeelenberg_Kees/groff-1.16.1-bi
n.zip
No documentation yet and no macros for links. They work by adding code to the
NH and SH macros.
Add the files tmac.pdfref and tmac.spdfref to your tmac folder and add
-mspdfref to the command
line of groff, after -ms .

Kees Zeelenberg