Re: [Groff] Primer on mm package?

From: Joergen Haegg
Subject: Re: [Groff] Primer on mm package?
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:11:29 +0100

In message <address@hidden> you write:

>> I am new to groff and I would like to write my letters with the mm
>> package. Just using the man page seems like a slightly tough start
>> so I'm looking for a primer, something along the lines of "Writing
>> Papers with GROFF using -me".
>>
>> Does something like that exist?

Actually, yes, it does. However, I have not heard from the author
for quite a while.

Here is the title:

Groff mm Macros User Guide
.AF "Free Software Foundation"
.AU "Caroline J. Gerrebout" ""  "Universite\\*' de Paris 8, France"
.AT "address@hidden"

I don't want to publish it whithout permission, I'll try to get
in touch with her.