[Groff] modern macros packages

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: [Groff] modern macros packages
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:25:46 -0700 (MST)

Hello group.

I read Wayne Marshall's <address@hidden> article on "groff" in Linux
Journal #80 last week and contacted him as a result.  In a reply, he
indicated that as his 'net connection from West Africa was of poor
quality, he was unable to participate in the groff maillist.  He also
posed a question which I could not answer, but I suspect that at least
one subscriber will be able to do so.  His query follows this note.

I'll monitor the list and will forward your replies.  You may wish to
contact him directly too.

I should add that he indicated that he had accessed recent groff docs and
was quite complimentary about its new features, particularly long names.
He feels that such features will make it more accessible to casual users.

Regards,

Dean Provins
Caglary

--------------query from Wayne Marshall on modern macro packages--------