Re: [Groff] groff v1.16.1

From: M.K. Laha
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff v1.16.1
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:22:10 +0530

Gaius Mulley wrote:

> sure yes, fire away :-). I'm working on the -Thtml2 which is conceptually
> cleaner, but it is not yet producing output as good as -Thtml, however it
> should make far less mistakes when finished. You're welcome to join the
> html2 development team if you wish - double the numbers :-)
> [must be prepared to sign the various GNU copyright forms though]
>
> all the best,
>
> Gaius

thanks, its always reassuring to know that, when i don't understand a
piece of code, i can ask the author!

i wish i could commit myself to join the development effort at once.
can't do that, unfortunately. i intend to study the grohtml code. once i
get some understanding of that, then perhaps i would be in a position to
contribute something to it.

with all good wishes,

- manas laha