Re: [Groff] Build groff 1.16.1 on Compaq TruUnix 4.0F fails.

From: Stefan Westerberg
Subject: Re: [Groff] Build groff 1.16.1 on Compaq TruUnix 4.0F fails.
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:17:02 +0100

I fund no reference in the source for any thing like __osf__. Do you know where
I could
find what the platform identifier is ?

I also fund a workaround and compiled it successfully. My work around was to
rename
groff-1.16.1/src/include/getopt.h when I got the error. I then to renamed it
back to successfully
compile getopt.c.

/Stefan W

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > /usr/users/stefanw/kit/groff-1.16.1/src/include/groff-getopt.h:39:
> > redefinition of `struct option'
> > /usr/users/stefanw/kit/groff-1.16.1/src/include/getopt.h:95:
> > previous definition here
>
> Please send me the platform identifier macro (something like __osf__),
> and I will add it to line 31 in lib.h (as in the current snapshot).
>
> Note that special cases for __sgi and __osf__ have already been added;
> if I find some time I'll replace it with an autoconf solution.
>
>     Werner

*******DISCLAIMER*******
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for the use of the
person(s) or entity to whom it is intended.  Please note that this
message contains an e-mail confidentiality note and disclaimer. To read
the full e-mail disclaimer please point your Web browser to:
http://www.alfredberg.se/disclaimer/external.htm
*******DISCLAIMER*******