Re: [Groff] Dashed Splines in pic.

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: Re: [Groff] Dashed Splines in pic.
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:59:03 -0800 (PST)

Ralph,

I don't know if there is any grn page, but in any case, grn is just
a groff preprocessor (filter), that is well documented in the man
pages. What you probable want to learn about is "gremlin", that is
the X-windows program that generates the files that are further
processed by grn. Once you have gremlin running, it has pretty good
on-line instructions on how to use it. You can fetch it from:

ftp://ftp.ffii.org/pub/groff/xgremlin2-20001003.tar.bz2

Good luck.

Dan