Re: [Groff] Hello to you all !

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hello to you all !
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 13:36:08 +0200 (CEST)

> > Which characters (or rather, glyphs)?  Example, please.
>
> Actually, I've got a problem with four: char177 (which should be
> aogonek but displays as plusminus [+-]), char179 (lslash, displaying
> as 3-superscript or power 3), char188 (zslash, displays as 1/4 or
> onequarter) and char166 (Sslash, displaying as vertical bar or '|').
>
> These chars are standard Latin-2 encoded polish characters.

In case you are trying to use Latin-2 as an input character set you
will have some difficulties currently since Latin-1 is hard-coded into
groff (I'll try to change this in the near future)...

Or are you using a patched groff with Latin-2 support?

> I don't know whether attaching postscript would be helpful (and
> lawful; it's 5K long :-), but if so, let me know.

Please send me an input and output file (compressed if necessary).